On leave from the Institute of Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Science of the Czech Republic, 250 68 Řež Prague, Czech Republic.
New cubane MOCVD precursors for gallium sulphide and gallium selenide: Synthesis of [(Et2MeC)GaS]4 and [(Me2EtC)GaS]4: Structural determinations of [(Et2MeC)GaS]4 by X-ray diffraction and [(tBu)GaSe]4 by electron diffraction
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Advanced Materials for Optics and Electronics
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 177–185, May/June 1995
How to Cite
Power, M. B., Barron, A. R., Hnyk, D., Robertson, H. E. and Rankin, D. W. H. (1995), New cubane MOCVD precursors for gallium sulphide and gallium selenide: Synthesis of [(Et2MeC)GaS]4 and [(Me2EtC)GaS]4: Structural determinations of [(Et2MeC)GaS]4 by X-ray diffraction and [(tBu)GaSe]4 by electron diffraction. Adv. Mater. Opt. Electron., 5: 177–185. doi: 10.1002/amo.860050306
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!