Diminished adenosine A1 receptor expression on macrophages in brain and blood of patients with multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 650–658, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Johnston, J. B., Silva, C., Gonzalez, G., Holden, J., Warren, K. G., Metz, L. M. and Power, C. (2001), Diminished adenosine A1 receptor expression on macrophages in brain and blood of patients with multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 49: 650–658. doi: 10.1002/ana.1007
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2000
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.