Increase in hand muscle strength of stroke patients after somatosensory stimulation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 122–125, January 2002
How to Cite
Conforto, A. B., Kaelin-Lang, A. and Cohen, L. G. (2002), Increase in hand muscle strength of stroke patients after somatosensory stimulation. Ann Neurol., 51: 122–125. doi: 10.1002/ana.10070
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2001
- National Institutes of Neurological Diseases
- Stroke Intramural Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.