Protein surveillance machinery in brains with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3: Redistribution and differential recruitment of 26S proteasome subunits and chaperones to neuronal intranuclear inclusions
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 302–310, March 2002
How to Cite
Schmidt, T., Lindenberg, K. S., Krebs, A., Schöls, L., Laccone, F., Herms, J., Rechsteiner, M., Riess, O. and Landwehrmeyer, G. B. (2002), Protein surveillance machinery in brains with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3: Redistribution and differential recruitment of 26S proteasome subunits and chaperones to neuronal intranuclear inclusions. Ann Neurol., 51: 302–310. doi: 10.1002/ana.10101
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Ri682/7-1 (to OR), SFB 505, TPC2 (to GBL)
- German Hereditary Ataxia Foundation (to OR)
- Graduierten-Kolleg für Molekulare Medizin (to KSL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.