A functional polymorphism in the prodynorphin gene promotor is associated with temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 260–263, February 2002
How to Cite
Stögmann, E., Zimprich, A., Baumgartner, C., Aull-Watschinger, S., Höllt, V. and Zimprich, F. (2002), A functional polymorphism in the prodynorphin gene promotor is associated with temporal lobe epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 51: 260–263. doi: 10.1002/ana.10108
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2001
- Jubiläumsfonds der Oesterreichischen Nationalbank. Grant Number: 8227
- Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung Österreichs. Grant Number: P-13214-MED
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.