A new locus for Parkinson's disease (PARK8) maps to chromosome 12p11.2–q13.1
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 296–301, March 2002
How to Cite
Funayama, M., Hasegawa, K., Kowa, H., Saito, M., Tsuji, S. and Obata, F. (2002), A new locus for Parkinson's disease (PARK8) maps to chromosome 12p11.2–q13.1. Ann Neurol., 51: 296–301. doi: 10.1002/ana.10113
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2001
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 12031224, 12210131, 1267061 (to KH)
- Kitasato University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 9802 (to FO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.