Texture analysis and morphological processing of magnetic resonance imaging assist detection of focal cortical dysplasia in extra-temporal partial epilepsy
Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 770–775, June 2001
How to Cite
Bernasconi, A., Antel, S. B., Collins, D. L., Bernasconi, N., Olivier, A., Dubeau, F., Pike, G. B., Andermann, F. and Arnold, D. L. (2001), Texture analysis and morphological processing of magnetic resonance imaging assist detection of focal cortical dysplasia in extra-temporal partial epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 49: 770–775. doi: 10.1002/ana.1013
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2000
- Medical Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: MOP-12483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.