The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for digenic inheritance in a family with both febrile convulsions and temporal lobe epilepsy implicating chromosomes 18qter and 1q25-q31
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 786–792, June 2001
How to Cite
Baulac, S., Picard, F., Herman, A., Feingold, J., Genin, E., Hirsch, E., Prud'Homme, J.-F., Baulac, M., Brice, A. and LeGuern, E. (2001), Evidence for digenic inheritance in a family with both febrile convulsions and temporal lobe epilepsy implicating chromosomes 18qter and 1q25-q31. Ann Neurol., 49: 786–792. doi: 10.1002/ana.1014
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2000
- Association pour le Développement de la Recherche sur les Maladies Génétiques Neurologiques et Psychiatriques (ADRMGNP)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM)
- PHRC Strasbourg 1996. Grant Number: UF 9617
- Généthon, Paris, France
- ARGE (Association de Recherche sur la Génétique des Epilepsies)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.