Nuclear factor-κB as a molecular target for migraine therapy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 507–516, April 2002
How to Cite
Reuter, U., Chiarugi, A., Bolay, H. and Moskowitz, M. A. (2002), Nuclear factor-κB as a molecular target for migraine therapy. Ann Neurol., 51: 507–516. doi: 10.1002/ana.10159
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5P01 NS 35611 (M.A.M.)
- International Headache Society Research Fellowship 1999 (U.R.)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Re-1316/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.