The prevalence of narcolepsy among Chinese in Hong Kong
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 578–584, May 2002
How to Cite
Wing, Y.-K., Li, R. H.-Y., Lam, C.-W., Ho, C. K.-W., Fong, S. Y.-Y. and Leung, T. (2002), The prevalence of narcolepsy among Chinese in Hong Kong. Ann Neurol., 51: 578–584. doi: 10.1002/ana.10162
- Issue online: 23 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2001
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: RGC CUHK 4282/97M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.