Subclinical cerebellar impairment in the common types of migraine: A three-dimensional analysis of reaching movements
Article first published online: 3 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 668–672, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Sándor, P. S., Mascia, A., Seidel, L., De Pasqua, V. and Schoenen, J. (2001), Subclinical cerebellar impairment in the common types of migraine: A three-dimensional analysis of reaching movements. Ann Neurol., 49: 668–672. doi: 10.1002/ana.1019
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2000
- Migraine Trust, London. Grant Number: 107
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Research, Brussels. Grant Number: 3.4523.00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.