Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ agonists prevent experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 694–702, June 2002
How to Cite
Feinstein, D. L., Galea, E., Gavrilyuk, V., Brosnan, C. F., Whitacre, C. C., Dumitrescu-Ozimek, L., Landreth, G. E., Pershadsingh, H. A., Weinberg, G. and Heneka, M. T. (2002), Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ agonists prevent experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Ann Neurol., 51: 694–702. doi: 10.1002/ana.10206
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2001
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: PP0800 (D.L.F.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.