Focal cooling rapidly terminates experimental neocortical seizures
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 721–726, June 2001
How to Cite
Yang, X.-F. and Rothman, S. M. (2001), Focal cooling rapidly terminates experimental neocortical seizures. Ann Neurol., 49: 721–726. doi: 10.1002/ana.1021
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2000
- NIH. Grant Number: NS14834
- Stein Fund for Pediatric Neurology Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.