Risk of tremor and impairment from tremor in relatives of patients with essential tremor: A community-based family study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 761–769, June 2001
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Ford, B., Frucht, S., Barnes, L. F., X-Tang, M. and Ottman, R. (2001), Risk of tremor and impairment from tremor in relatives of patients with essential tremor: A community-based family study. Ann Neurol., 49: 761–769. doi: 10.1002/ana.1022
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2000
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS01863, P30 ES09089
- Paul Beeson Physician Faculty Scholars in Aging Research Award
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR00645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.