This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Gentamicin treatment of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy due to nonsense mutations †
Article first published online: 3 APR 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 706–711, June 2001
How to Cite
Wagner, K. R., Hamed, S., Hadley, D. W., Gropman, A. L., Burstein, A. H., Escolar, D. M., Hoffman, E. P. and Fischbeck, K. H. (2001), Gentamicin treatment of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy due to nonsense mutations . Ann Neurol., 49: 706–711. doi: 10.1002/ana.1023
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2000
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS29525-09
- Passano Foundation, Physician Scientist Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.