This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Hereditary spastic paraplegia: The pace quickens†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
Published Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 669–672, June 2002
How to Cite
Fink, J. K. (2002), Hereditary spastic paraplegia: The pace quickens. Ann Neurol., 51: 669–672. doi: 10.1002/ana.10258
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review
- National Institutes of Health--National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: R01NS33645, R01NS36177, R01NS38713 (J.K.F.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.