Neuroplasticity in old age: Sustained fivefold induction of hippocampal neurogenesis by long-term environmental enrichment
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 135–143, August 2002
How to Cite
Kempermann, G., Gast, D. and Gage, F. H. (2002), Neuroplasticity in old age: Sustained fivefold induction of hippocampal neurogenesis by long-term environmental enrichment. Ann Neurol., 52: 135–143. doi: 10.1002/ana.10262
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
- National Institutes of Health National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG08514, AG05131, AG20938 (F.H.G.)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KE 615/2-1 (G.K.)
- VolkswagenStiftung. Grant Number: I/77459 (G.K.)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Grant Number: Max-Planck-Award (F.H.G.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.