This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Early inflammation and dementia: A 25-year follow-up of the Honolulu-Asia aging study†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 168–174, August 2002
How to Cite
Schmidt, R., Schmidt, H., Curb, J. D., Masaki, K., White, L. R. and Launer, L. J. (2002), Early inflammation and dementia: A 25-year follow-up of the Honolulu-Asia aging study. Ann Neurol., 52: 168–174. doi: 10.1002/ana.10265
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2002
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: N01-AG-4-2149
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: N01-HC-05102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.