Novel antibodies to synuclein show abundant striatal pathology in Lewy body diseases
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 205–210, August 2002
How to Cite
Duda, J. E., Giasson, B. I., Mabon, M. E., Lee, V. M.-Y. and Trojanowski, J. Q. (2002), Novel antibodies to synuclein show abundant striatal pathology in Lewy body diseases. Ann Neurol., 52: 205–210. doi: 10.1002/ana.10279
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2001
- National Parkinson's Foundation
- National Institutes on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG 09215, AG 10124, AG 00255
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: Pioneer Award
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.