This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Rapid modulation of GABA in sensorimotor cortex induced by acute deafferentation†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 755–761, December 2002
How to Cite
Levy, L. M., Ziemann, U., Chen, R. and Cohen, L. G. (2002), Rapid modulation of GABA in sensorimotor cortex induced by acute deafferentation. Ann Neurol., 52: 755–761. doi: 10.1002/ana.10372
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Zi 542/1-1, U.Z.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!