Mechanisms underlying PTEN regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiogenesis
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 109–117, January 2003
How to Cite
Gomez-Manzano, C., Fueyo, J., Jiang, H., Glass, T. L., Lee, H.-Y., Hu, M., Liu, J.-L., Jasti, S. L., Liu, T.-J., Conrad, C. A. and Yung, W. K. A. (2003), Mechanisms underlying PTEN regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiogenesis. Ann Neurol., 53: 109–117. doi: 10.1002/ana.10396
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2002
- W. M. Keck Center for Cancer Gene Therapy Development Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA80748, RO1 CA83127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.