Blockers of sodium and calcium entry protect axons from nitric oxide-mediated degeneration
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 174–180, February 2003
How to Cite
Kapoor, R., Davies, M., Blaker, P. A., Hall, S. M. and Smith, K. J. (2003), Blockers of sodium and calcium entry protect axons from nitric oxide-mediated degeneration. Ann Neurol., 53: 174–180. doi: 10.1002/ana.10443
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2002
- Guy's and St. Thomas' Charitable Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of GB and NI
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- SmithKline Beecham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.