Germline mutations in the CCM1 gene, encoding Krit1, cause cerebral cavernous malformations
Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 529–532, April 2001
How to Cite
Lucas, M., Costa, A. F., Montori, M., Solano, F., Zayas, M. D. and Izquierdo, G. (2001), Germline mutations in the CCM1 gene, encoding Krit1, cause cerebral cavernous malformations. Ann Neurol., 49: 529–532. doi: 10.1002/ana.105
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2000
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: 99/0407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.