Anti–GM1 IgG antibodies induce leukocyte effector functions via Fcγ receptors
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 570–579, May 2003
How to Cite
van Sorge, N. M., van den Berg, L. H., Geleijns, K., van Strijp, J. A., Jacobs, B. C., van Doorn, P. A., Wokke, J. H. J., van de Winkel, J. G. J., Leusen, J. H. W. and van der Pol, W.-L. (2003), Anti–GM1 IgG antibodies induce leukocyte effector functions via Fcγ receptors. Ann Neurol., 53: 570–579. doi: 10.1002/ana.10503
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2002
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: MAR 00-15
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Dutch Science Fund. Grant Number: 901-07-229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.