C.A.W. is an investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Bilateral frontoparietal polymicrogyria: Clinical and radiological features in 10 families with linkage to chromosome 16
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 596–606, May 2003
How to Cite
Chang, B. S., Piao, X., Bodell, A., Basel-Vanagaite, L., Straussberg, R., Dobyns, W. B., Qasrawi, B., Winter, R. M., Innes, A. M., Voit, T., Grant, P. E., Barkovich, A. J. and Walsh, C. A. (2003), Bilateral frontoparietal polymicrogyria: Clinical and radiological features in 10 families with linkage to chromosome 16. Ann Neurol., 53: 596–606. doi: 10.1002/ana.10520
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2002
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY00-132
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS R01 NS35129, HD07466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.