Parkin mutations and susceptibility alleles in late-onset Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 624–629, May 2003
How to Cite
Oliveira, S. A., Scott, W. K., Martin, E. R., Nance, M. A., Watts, R. L., Hubble, J. P., Koller, W. C., Pahwa, R., Stern, M. B., Hiner, B. C., Ondo, W. G., Allen, F. H., Scott, B. L., Goetz, C. G., Small, G. W., Mastaglia, F., Stajich, J. M., Zhang, F., Booze, M. W., Winn, M. P., Middleton, L. T., Haines, J. L., Pericak-Vance, M. A. and Vance, J. M. (2003), Parkin mutations and susceptibility alleles in late-onset Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 53: 624–629. doi: 10.1002/ana.10524
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2002
- Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: 5 P50 NS39764-03
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: BPD/5733/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.