This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Age-dependent changes in the ability to encode a novel elementary motor memory†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 521–524, April 2003
How to Cite
Sawaki, L., Yaseen, Z., Kopylev, L. and Cohen, L. G. (2003), Age-dependent changes in the ability to encode a novel elementary motor memory. Ann Neurol., 53: 521–524. doi: 10.1002/ana.10529
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine/National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.