ETOMS investigators are listed in the Appendix on pages 723–724.
Validation of diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging criteria for multiple sclerosis and response to interferon β1a
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 718–724, June 2003
How to Cite
Barkhof, F., Rocca, M., Francis, G., van Waesberghe, J.-H. T. M., Uitdehaag, B. M. J., Hommes, O. R., Hartung, H.-P., Durelli, L., Edan, G., Fernández, O., Seeldrayers, P., Sørensen, P., Margrie, S., Rovaris, M., Comi, G. and Filippi, M. (2003), Validation of diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging criteria for multiple sclerosis and response to interferon β1a. Ann Neurol., 53: 718–724. doi: 10.1002/ana.10551
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.