Functional magnetic resonance imaging of human absence seizures
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 663–667, May 2003
How to Cite
Salek-Haddadi, A., Lemieux, L., Merschhemke, M., Friston, K. J., Duncan, J. S. and Fish, D. R. (2003), Functional magnetic resonance imaging of human absence seizures. Ann Neurol., 53: 663–667. doi: 10.1002/ana.10586
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2002
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 69812763, UCL-CRDC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.