Slowing of voluntary and involuntary saccades: An early sign in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 801–804, June 2001
How to Cite
Oh, A. K., Jacobson, K. M., Jen, J. C. and Baloh, R. W. (2001), Slowing of voluntary and involuntary saccades: An early sign in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7. Ann Neurol., 49: 801–804. doi: 10.1002/ana.1059
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01 DC02952, T32 DC00008-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.