Members of the French Parkinson's Disease Genetics Study Group and the European Consortium on Genetic Susceptibility in Parkinson's Disease are listed in the Appendix.
How much phenotypic variation can be attributed to parkin genotype?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 176–185, August 2003
How to Cite
Lohmann, E., Periquet, M., Bonifati, V., Wood, N. W., De Michele, G., Bonnet, A.-M., Fraix, V., Broussolle, E., Horstink, M. W. I. M., Vidailhet, M., Verpillat, P., Gasser, T., Nicholl, D., Teive, H., Raskin, S., Rascol, O., Destée, A., Ruberg, M., Gasparini, F., Meco, G., Agid, Y., Durr, A. and Brice, A. (2003), How much phenotypic variation can be attributed to parkin genotype?. Ann Neurol., 54: 176–185. doi: 10.1002/ana.10613
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2002
- Association France-Parkinson
- European Community Biomed 2. Grant Number: BMHCT960664
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NS41723-01A1
- INSERM and Ministère de la Recherche. Grant Number: 4CH03G
- Italian Ministry for University and Scientific and Technological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.