Lack of association of the interleukin-1α gene polymorphism with Alzheimer's disease in a Korean population
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 817–818, June 2001
How to Cite
Ki, C.-S., Na, D. L., Kim, D. K., Kim, H. J. and Kim, J.-W. (2001), Lack of association of the interleukin-1α gene polymorphism with Alzheimer's disease in a Korean population. Ann Neurol., 49: 817–818. doi: 10.1002/ana.1067
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: KOSEF 2000-2-21500-001-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.