Lodewijk A. Sandkuijl, MD, is deceased.
Novel mutations in the Na+, K+-ATPase pump gene ATP1A2 associated with familial hemiplegic migraine and benign familial infantile convulsions
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 360–366, September 2003
How to Cite
Vanmolkot, K. R. J., Kors, E. E., Hottenga, J.-J., Terwindt, G. M., Haan, J., Hoefnagels, W. A. J., Black, D. F., Sandkuijl, L. A., Frants, R. R., Ferrari, M. D. and Van Den Maagdenberg, A. M. J. M. (2003), Novel mutations in the Na+, K+-ATPase pump gene ATP1A2 associated with familial hemiplegic migraine and benign familial infantile convulsions. Ann Neurol., 54: 360–366. doi: 10.1002/ana.10674
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2003
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 903-52-291
- Migraine Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.