Onset of dementia is associated with age at menopause in women with Down's syndrome
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 433–438, October 2003
How to Cite
Schupf, N., Pang, D., Patel, B. N., Silverman, W., Schubert, R., Lai, F., Kline, J. K., Stern, Y., Ferin, M., Tycko, B. and Mayeux, R. (2003), Onset of dementia is associated with age at menopause in women with Down's syndrome. Ann Neurol., 54: 433–438. doi: 10.1002/ana.10677
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2002
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: RG3-96-077
- Federal. Grant Numbers: AG14673, HD35897, HD37425, P50AG08702
- New York State though its Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.