This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Contribution of the ipsilateral motor cortex to recovery after chronic stroke†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 464–472, October 2003
How to Cite
Werhahn, K. J., Conforto, A. B., Kadom, N., Hallett, M. and Cohen, L. G. (2003), Contribution of the ipsilateral motor cortex to recovery after chronic stroke. Ann Neurol., 54: 464–472. doi: 10.1002/ana.10686
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!