Epilepsy in low-grade gliomas: The impact on cognitive function and quality of life
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 514–520, October 2003
How to Cite
Klein, M., Engelberts, N. H. J., van der Ploeg, H. M., Kasteleijn-Nolst Trenité, D. G. A., Aaronson, N. K., Taphoorn, M. J. B., Baaijen, H., Vandertop, W. P., Muller, M., Postma, T. J. and Heimans, J. J. (2003), Epilepsy in low-grade gliomas: The impact on cognitive function and quality of life. Ann Neurol., 54: 514–520. doi: 10.1002/ana.10712
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2002
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: VU96-1155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.