The opinions and assertions contained herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as reflecting the views or positions of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Georgetown University, the National Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, or the National Research Council.
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Published 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2004
How to Cite
Wallin, M. T., Page, W. F. and Kurtzke, J. F. (2004), Multiple sclerosis in US veterans of the Vietnam era and later military service: Race, sex, and geography. Ann Neurol., 55: 65–71. doi: 10.1002/ana.10788
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2003
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review Grant. Grant Numbers: V688-1532, V688P-1997
- Neuroepidemiology Research Program
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center–Washington, DC
Supplementary material to this article (Appendix Tables) can be viewed online at www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0364-5134/suppmat
|jws-ana.10788.pdf||199K||Supporting Information file jws-ana.10788.pdf|
|AppendixTables_65.pdf||30K||PDF files of Appendix Tables 1-3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.