Chromogranins as markers of altered hippocampal circuitry in temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 216–226, August 2001
How to Cite
Pirker, S., Czech, T., Baumgartner, C., Maier, H., Novak, K., Fürtinger, S., Fischer-Colbrie, R. and Sperk, G. (2001), Chromogranins as markers of altered hippocampal circuitry in temporal lobe epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 50: 216–226. doi: 10.1002/ana.1079
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2000
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Science and Transport. Grant Number: GZ 70.039/2-Pr/4/98
- Austrian Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.