The new mutation, E46K, of α-synuclein causes parkinson and Lewy body dementia
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 164–173, February 2004
How to Cite
Zarranz, J. J., Alegre, J., Gómez-Esteban, J. C., Lezcano, E., Ros, R., Ampuero, I., Vidal, L., Hoenicka, J., Rodriguez, O., Atarés, B., Llorens, V., Tortosa, E. G., del Ser, T., Muñoz, D. G. and de Yebenes, J. G. (2004), The new mutation, E46K, of α-synuclein causes parkinson and Lewy body dementia. Ann Neurol., 55: 164–173. doi: 10.1002/ana.10795
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Society. Grant Number: 06.2001
- Fundación Areces. Grant Number: 03-2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.