Dichloroacetate exerts therapeutic effects in transgenic mouse models of Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 112–116, July 2001
How to Cite
Andreassen, O. A., Ferrante, R. J., Huang, H.-M., Dedeoglu, A., Park, L., Ferrante, K. L., Kwon, J., Borchelt, D. R., Ross, C. A., Gibson, G. E. and Beal, M. F. (2001), Dichloroacetate exerts therapeutic effects in transgenic mouse models of Huntington's disease. Ann Neurol., 50: 112–116. doi: 10.1002/ana.1085
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2001
- The Hereditary Disease Foundation
- The Huntington Disease Society of America
- The Department of Defense
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS38180, NS35255, NS37102, AG13846, AG14600, AG14930, NS38144, AG12992, AT00613
- Veterans Administration
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.