The other members of the INCAT group are Jacques Aubry, PhD, Institut de Biologie, INSERM Unit 463, Nantes, France; Nicole Baumann, MD, PhD, INSERM Unit 495, Salpêtriére Hospital, Paris, France; Abhijit Chaudhuri, MD, University of Glasgow Department of Neurology, Glasgow, United Kingdom; Robert Hadden, PhD, Michael Lunn, MRCP, Department of Neuroimmunology, Guy's, King's, and St Thomas' School of Medicine, Guy's Hospital, London, United Kingdom; Costas Kilindireas, MD, University of Athens School of Medicine, Eginition University Hospital, Athens, Greece; Martin Knapp, PhD, Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom; Jean-Marc Léger, MD, and Pierre Bouche, MD, Service d'Explorations Functionelles de la Salpêtriére, Paris, France; Radim Mazanec, CSc, Charles University 2nd Medical School, University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic; Nicoletta Meucci, MD, Institute of Clinical Neurology, University of Milan, Ospedale Maggiore-Policlinico, Milan, Italy; Frans van der Meché, PhD, Department of Neurology, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands; and Klaus Toyka, PhD, Universität Würzburg, Würzburg, Germany.
Randomized controlled trial of intravenous immunoglobulin versus oral prednisolone in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 195–201, August 2001
How to Cite
Hughes, R., Bensa, S., Willison, H., Van Den Bergh, P., Comi, G., Illa, I., Nobile-Orazio, E., Van Doorn, P., Dalakas, M., Bojar, M. and Swan, A. (2001), Randomized controlled trial of intravenous immunoglobulin versus oral prednisolone in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy. Ann Neurol., 50: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/ana.1088
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2000
- European Union BIOMED program 4. Grant Number: BMH4-CT96-0324
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome Support Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.