Brain magnetic resonance imaging in 23 patients with mucopolysaccharidoses and the effect of bone marrow transplantation
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 79–92, July 2001
How to Cite
Seto, T., Kono, K., Morimoto, K., Inoue, Y., Shintaku, H., Hattori, H., Matsuoka, O., Yamano, T. and Tanaka, A. (2001), Brain magnetic resonance imaging in 23 patients with mucopolysaccharidoses and the effect of bone marrow transplantation. Ann Neurol., 50: 79–92. doi: 10.1002/ana.1098
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2000
- Japanese Ministry of Welfare. Grant Number: 102AT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.