Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis with palmitoyl-protein thioesterase deficiency: First adult-onset patients of a childhood disease
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 269–272, August 2001
How to Cite
Van Diggelen, O. P., Thobois, S., Tilikete, C., Zabot, M.-T., Keulemans, J. L. M., Van Bunderen, P. A., Taschner, P. E. M., Losekoot, M. and Voznyi, Y. V. (2001), Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis with palmitoyl-protein thioesterase deficiency: First adult-onset patients of a childhood disease. Ann Neurol., 50: 269–272. doi: 10.1002/ana.1103
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.