Lewy bodies and parkinsonism in families with parkin mutations
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 293–300, September 2001
How to Cite
Farrer, M., Chan, P., Chen, R., Tan, L., Lincoln, S., Hernandez, D., Forno, L., Gwinn-Hardy, K., Petrucelli, L., Hussey, J., Singleton, A., Tanner, C., Hardy, J. and Langston, J. W. (2001), Lewy bodies and parkinsonism in families with parkin mutations. Ann Neurol., 50: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/ana.1132
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2001
- Robert and Clarice Smith Fellowship in Neurodegenerative Disease and Stroke
- The Laboratory of Neurogenetics is a Udall Center of Excellence for the Genetics of Parkinson's Disease. Grant Number: NINDS NS40256
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R827017-01-0
- National Medical Research Council, Singapore
- Veterans Administration Medical Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.