Relationship of the extended tau haplotype to tau biochemistry and neuropathology in progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 494–502, October 2001
How to Cite
Liu, W.-K., Le, T. V., Adamson, J., Baker, M., Cookson, N., Hardy, J., Hutton, M., Yen, S.-H. and Dickson, D. W. (2001), Relationship of the extended tau haplotype to tau biochemistry and neuropathology in progressive supranuclear palsy. Ann Neurol., 50: 494–502. doi: 10.1002/ana.1159
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.