Attention and cognition in bradykinetic-rigid syndromes: An event-related potential study
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 567–573, November 2001
How to Cite
Pirtošek, Z., Jahanshahi, M., Barrett, G. and Lees, A. J. (2001), Attention and cognition in bradykinetic-rigid syndromes: An event-related potential study. Ann Neurol., 50: 567–573. doi: 10.1002/ana.1221
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 1997
- Wellcome Trust (M.J.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.