Autosomal dominant Glut-1 deficiency syndrome and familial epilepsy
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 476–485, October 2001
How to Cite
Brockmann, K., Wang, D., Korenke, C. G., Von Moers, A., Ho, Y.-Y., Pascual, J. M., Kuang, K., Yang, H., Ma, L., Kranz-Eble, P., Fischbarg, J., Hanefeld, F. and De Vivo, D. C. (2001), Autosomal dominant Glut-1 deficiency syndrome and familial epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 50: 476–485. doi: 10.1002/ana.1222
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2001
- Colleen Giblin Charitable Foundation for Pediatric Neurology Research
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS37949-01, EY-08918, RR 00645
- Will Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.