Individual blood–brain barrier phenylalanine transport determines clinical outcome in phenylketonuria
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 463–467, October 2001
How to Cite
Weglage, J., Wiedermann, D., Denecke, J., Feldmann, R., Koch, H.-G., Ullrich, K., Harms, E. and Möller, H. E. (2001), Individual blood–brain barrier phenylalanine transport determines clinical outcome in phenylketonuria. Ann Neurol., 50: 463–467. doi: 10.1002/ana.1226
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2001
- Round Table, Germany
- SHS Company Heilbronn, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.