Neuronal activity in the globus pallidus in chorea caused by striatal lacunar infarction
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 528–531, October 2001
How to Cite
Hashimoto, T., Morita, H., Tada, T., Maruyama, T., Yamada, Y. and Ikeda, S.-I. (2001), Neuronal activity in the globus pallidus in chorea caused by striatal lacunar infarction. Ann Neurol., 50: 528–531. doi: 10.1002/ana.1229
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.