Increased incidence of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease on the island of Crete associated with a high rate of PRNP 129-methionine homozygosity in the local population
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 227–233, August 2001
How to Cite
Plaitakis, A., Viskadouraki, A. K., Tzagournissakis, M., Zaganas, I., Verghese-Nikolakaki, S., Karagiorgis, V., Panagiotides, I., Kilindireas, C., Patsouris, E., Haberler, C., Budka, H. and Sklaviadis, T. (2001), Increased incidence of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease on the island of Crete associated with a high rate of PRNP 129-methionine homozygosity in the local population. Ann Neurol., 50: 227–233. doi: 10.1002/ana.1285
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2000
- General Secretariat of Research and Technology of Greece. Grant Number: YPER-97
- Association for the Advancement of Research and Treatment of Neurologic Disorders of Crete Eú Zńr
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!